Friday, September 5, 2008

1st blog assignment!!!

1. My name is Austin Liu. I am from Potomac, Maryland. I have gone to Wayside elementary, Herbert Hoover middle school, and Winston Churchill high school. I plan on getting a degree, and getting my masters. At this point, I might major in finance, accounting or both.

2. The only writing that I have done is in school, for my classes.

3. When writing my paper I will plan out what I'm going to write. After planning I will the write in my computer. The easiest part of the process would be revising. But, the hardest would be coming up with what to write.

4. Writing an editorial gives me the most satisfaction.

5. The longest paper I've written would be 5 pages. But the most difficult paper was a research paper that i wrote on Marie Curie. To prepare to write my research paper I had to research about Marie's many accomplishments as a female chemist. I learned that finding the necessary details.

6. I remember learning about sentence structures, and paragraph structures.

7. As a writer I am terrible at coming up with ideas, and elaborating my point. But, my sentence structure, and me revision skills are better.

8. Coming up with what to write is where I am gonna need a lot of help. Also, getting to the required amount of pages.

9. I would talk about many current events or anything that is "debate worthy".

10. I associate Disagreements with the word arguements. I think it would be interesting as long as there are arguements that happen!

No comments: